Monday, September 1, 2014

How to Donate to my Ministry

Some of you have been asking how to help me financially, and I thank you so much!!!

There are a few different ways that you can donate towards my missions.

-You can mail me a check made out to "Victoria Bledsoe" and designate it for YWAM. This will get put into a separate checking account of mine, and then sent electronically to YWAM. (This is the easiest option)

-You can mail me a check made out to "YWAM Madison". When I get a few of these checks, I will then mail them to YWAM Madison or bring them with me when I leave.

Both of the above options should be mailed to 777 Olive St, Galesburg IL, 61401. This can be done even after I leave, as my dad can put my checks into my bank account, and he will mail me the YWAM checks.

There is also an electronic option available. You can donate with PayPal at http://www.ywammadison.org/donate/ . Here, you'll enter your name and email, as well as the amount. Then, you need to make sure to put my name in the "Please designate my donation towards" box, so that your donation will directly finance my ministry.

Of course, if you see me, I won't turn down cash or checks handed to me. :) Every little bit helps. Ten people donating ten dollars is a hundred dollars closer to my goal. Every dollar is a contribution!!!

Officially from YWAM, I still need $2945. Some of this amount has been pledged, so that places me in need of about $1700 towards tuition. I still do not have the records for how much money I have raised for the outreach person. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment